Saturday, March 26, 2011

Resume Promo Blurb

I'm  a Web 2.0 savvy person prepared to inspire a group of followers to your site and your services. You need someone who never tires of Facebook, MySpace and Twitter to promote your efforts. I am fully capable of maintaining a blog and listing comments on other blogs pertinent to this of community and industry. I live to communicate with others and generate buzz for good products and worthwhile initiatives. I have experience working with staff and management that are not on the cutting edge of Web 2.0 while also pressing the envelope to the leading edge of Web 2.0 thought with business leaders. In my previous position I acted as a catalyst to move staff members to employ more Web 2.0 technology (blogging, tweeting, online forums) from a grassroots level.  This approach was endorsed by leadership after recognizing the level of disengaged staff members throughout the company.  Within 9 months engagement survey results were within a successful bracket and rising. I also made recommendations and planned strategies to sustain and maintain the momentum.If your business requires this type of energy and experience please don't hesitate to contact me.

1 comment:

  1. Ray - I really like the line, 'In my previous position I acted as a catalyst to move staff members to employ more Web 2.0 technology (blogging, tweeting, online forums) from a grassroots level.' I'd hire you! :)

    ReplyDelete