Saturday, March 26, 2011

Project Planning and Brainstorming


1) a simple, fun, individual project. One of my favorites is the "Where the Hell is Matt?" videos.

·         >A photo/brief video montage on a sharing site with a theme like "all the things I love" or "my favorite things".
·        > Maybe something on video with my dog.

2) a whimsical fun group project (google "I want it that way lip synch office youtube" (last time we all did "don't worry be happy") 

·        > Some sort of goofy video project would be fun although I'm not sure what the editing would look like if we were going to splice snippets from various class members together.
·       >  I liked the idea of making something together. Again I'm not sure what the editing would look like if we were going to splice snippets from various class members together.

3) a personal, in-depth project (some sort of thing that demonstrates you know your stuff, and that you can show to others in the future as part of your portfolio. This should take one or more issues and demonstrate or examine things in detail. It could be a white paper, a prototype application, a research document, or even some sort of website. 

·        > I'm really interested in learning more about the origins of the turmoil in the Middle East and the  relationship social media had on the strife in the region. I'd like to research the topic in search of pertinent print and video materials and create a blog dedicated to this topic.

4) An in-depth team project.

>A blog dedicated to a particular subject or learning objective  with a team assigned to contribute             content to the topic. Contributions could/would be research, writing, instruction,  video etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment