Monday, April 4, 2011

Final Project Activity

Created my blog I'm going to present my final project on tonight. I've been looking at a number of web postings from multiple sources. I've read a number of articles and viewed numerous You tube videos. More stuff get published every day. When I finish what I will write it will be obsolete because of the fluid nature of the conflict and the flood of information available via digital sources. My project will be a snapshot at best.

What is going on in the Middle East fascinates me in the idea that the people of multiple nations are revolting against various forms of oppressive rule. In my mind I keep asking why now? What made thousands of people turn the corner and say "no more"? Do they know what they are taking on? They say they want freedom and democracy. I hope they realize how messy the task is they are taking on. Bottom line: people have to fight and die for freedom. I wish it wasn't so but this is just the beginning of the fight.

I look forward to the challenge of publishing this project and capturing a moment of this conflict in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment