Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CI 5530 Objectives


Below are my objectives for this class (for now). As I learn more I may add a couple more.
  • Make the most of my exposure to  and experience with new IT/Internet experiences this class offers.
  • Develop my own ideas as to how these technologies can be applied to a training/educational setting.
  • Finish all assignments completely and on time.
  • Provide and receive useful feedback to/from my classmates. 
I look forward to seeing some of my classmates objectives as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ray- Please try in future to link directly to the particular article of interest- makes it much easier to find the right post. I think these objectives are going to be easy to meet... what would challenge you a bit more?

    d.i.

    ReplyDelete